Monday, February 21, 2011

random roads thoughts and randomness

Its been a while I posted last and most of the previous blogs have been inspired by and based upon adventure trips or something else based on bikes. Now when I don't have anything to account for today I feel void. It seems there is just nothing to tell about. Again I have another easy route I will take up some pic of mine and start discussing various philosophies that I associate with it. But I don't want to do that either.
Hmmmm...Hmmmmm..Hmmmmm..
Ok yes I had thought of this when I had seen a show on some news channel.

Break break, other topic change first: Today thoughts are flowing in the most pervert way they could. I am not able to take care of my own stuffs i want to tell in an organized way. probably this is a big reason I end up talking something else and my intention of starting the discussion with someone is almost of another world. Things are almost weird when I have a talk talk talk talkative person on other side too. Random musings just don't know any definite nooks i shall say o_O
Anyways result of this discussion, should write the blog at the moment the topic pops into ones mind otherwise note the topic to say the least. Hmmm...

Btw "some news channel" in above lines was only to avoid the courtesy to the news channel i would have needed to pay. Intelligence personified ohh yeah... :P

Coming back to the blog's main area of attention. This show was based on the role that DTC buses have played in the life of a normal mango Delhite.

Okay people I know...your reactions right now...why is this weirdo watching such a show in tata sky n airtel world which offer so much. But believe me I went from zero to infinity choices too may times before I took hiatus after my fingers got numb and stopped responding.

Well topic did not really ignite much interest in me neither. You know my attitude who cares about DTC today. Metro's rock. But decided for the fool box to make some noises rather than muting it and some peaceful drags for me.

But I could not ignore it for too long either. It was very touching how they brought out the history of specific No of bus and the kind of research bus's histories. The most interesting find for me was about a bus that ran on north delhi campus route. They anchor seemed audacious and bold while saying that this bus not only has impact on delhites but entire india.

My reaction at that moment :What Fart....

But the guy proved it....The bus was hijacked by the students of the campus during the political events of delhi university. it was involved in bandhs, dharnas and obviously the bigger scene of delhi university polls. and those buds go onto be the people actually representing us today in lok sabhas and rajya sabhas.
There was a long list of leaders of fame today who were there in the list announced in the show.

there were routes discuused which led to to the growth of a particular parts of delhi.

Drivers who drove on particular routes from there first day of of job to the retirement day were interviewed. Emotions attached with the particular road streaks for those guys did not need any attention to catch.

There were many more interesting finds and I seem to be missing it now. Oh yes there were issues raised about the conscience of delhites. be honest at basic levels pay the bus fair every time you use it.

I am still missing many but cant recall now. May be in some other thread will mention some other interesting facts.

DTC does have an impact i concluded. If metro defines the newer DELHI, dtc enables it to reach that point.

Anyways with Cricket world cup started and pulses of energy felt high through out the country. There is ample to talk about and see and feel and pray. :)
OK ok ppl gotchya not entering in another tunnel of random expressions. Will take a break here. Cya all when my fingers tap the keyboard next time with blogger.com opened :))))))))

tc all..

2 comments:

wandering thoughts said...

hmm ... u reminded me of all the things i ever read about guys & their love for TV remotes :):):)
but the topc was interesting DTC buses ..hmm something we always take for granted...ki yeh to hamesha rahega .. honestly the tv channel's detour was an interesting story idea!!! tho you claimed to have forgotten a lot ..you did manage to pull off a nice coherant write-up :):):)

Vishal Arora said...

@sherry dude dude dude....it was supposed to be random....how did it turn out to be coherent :P
well u can appreciate anything to everything that to in pretty convincing manner....so sweet of u :)))