Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Farji hai sab farji hai...



Recently got an opportunity to take interviews in my new company. Had a nice and proud feeling while doing so but the tricky part was that i had to take interview which was not my area of expertise.

Anywayz, marta kya na karta waala proverb u know, downloaded some quick interview questions from net. Read some answers too just in order to protect myself if in case some questions are back fired on me. Before calling the interviewee wished myself good luck and made a list of easier questions, to start with, which i was feeling little familiar. The interview  went pretty smoothly. Had to fake at many moments though  that i was able to understand the answers. But overall had maintained a respectable position.

Anyways, the feeling that really haunted me when I was trying to relax after reaching home at night time was "What kind of farji world this is?". Just few days back I was searching for a job and continuously giving interviews at different places. Could it be also possible that there were persons sitting on the other side of phone who couldn't really understand what I was talking, leave alone the question of evaluating me. Same could have happened to the person I interviewed today. Maybe the times when i was faking an understanding of his answers were the most important works of his that he was trying to explain.

Alas, things happen this way too :( .

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Sab farzi hai - same feeings here!
I'm also currently sitting at my work station and faking so many things.

Vishal Arora said...

dude.
do hi vidvaan hai duniya mein jinhe sahi saar mila hai saare gyaan ka....ek tu aur ek mai :P :P

Vishal Arora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vikas said...

vidvaano ......tum bhi farzi vdvaaan to nahi???????

Ajit said...

achcha gyan mila aaj ....

Vishal Arora said...

@vikas ye bhi puchhne ki baat hai bhala :P

Vishal Arora said...

@ajit :P

deby gene said...

ha ha ha..aisa bhi hota hai....ji nahi koi nayi baat nahi hai yeh.....par Visshhhaaaal ko is stithi mein dekhna.....lucky meeee..!!!!!

Supreethi S said...

Good you got to have a glimse of both sides of the coin :)

Jasleen Kaur Gumber said...

I especially like the idea at the end of the post!
Nice...